Day 13: 44-Day Challenge

Thursday, April 30, 2009



I DID IT! I got up before the sun today and worked out! ;-)

Yesterday was a much better day, as I got in all of my fruit and veggies, all of my water and I worked out in the evening with Hunkahubby. I also got a lot of projects completed at work and then I got to eat dinner with my Daddy and SuperStepMommy, so it was a pretty good day.

Although I hate the idea of getting up before 6 a.m. every morning to sweat, I know it is going to make a difference in the way that I feel. I already feel a bit better.

Tonight - I have to retake my fitness challenge on My Fitness Coach to see if I have improved any over 10 workouts. I'll let you know how that goes.

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives
by altering their attitudes of mind.
- William James

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino