Day 6: 44-Day Challenge

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wow! We've made it almost a week!!

Day 6 was a MUCH better day for me. I didn't quite hit all of my check boxes, but I overcompensated in others.

I walked around the neighborhood for about 30 minutes. Later on, hubby and I worked out using My Fitness Coach. So far, I really like it. (Review is coming this weekend.)

I had about 6 servings of veggies. (YAY!)

I had one serving of fruit. (waah).

I drank my water. (YAY!)

I exercised. (YAY!)

Hmmm. What did I do to make myself feel good?

Well, I walked and it was a nice day, so that was good.

I caught up on this week's Biggest Loser which always has great tips (like the new Ziploc brand Zip 'n Steam Microwave Cooking Bags). Although I am VERY disappointed in the outcome.

I watched American Idol (guilty pleasure).

I spent alone time with my hubby. (Yay!!)

All in all, it was a good day. I'm looking forward to today!!!

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino