44-Day Challenge: DAY 1

Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's Day 1 of the 44-day Challenge and I'm off to a great start!

I woke up this morning, feeling like I've flipped that "switch" in my mind that makes me WANT to be healthy. I love it when the switch is on! Now I just have to KEEP IT THERE!

I had my favorite Special K cereal this morning with skim milk and a bowl of fruit.

I finally opened up the new Wii game I bought (My Fitness Coach) which I will be reviewing soon. I did the beginning fitness test and set up my profile. (Believe me, the fitness test was QUITE a workout - but Hunkahubby and I will be doing an ACTUAL workout this evening.)




I'm working on my water - need to DRINK UP and move on to the next bottle.

AND - I'm updating both of my blogs! Woohoo! I'm pumped about this!

I will try and update each day, and if you're doing this with me - let me know how you're doing!

2 comments:

Kara N said...

Good for you. Wish I could get that switch to flip. I worked out with MFC for several days diligently but travel and life got in the way (or rather I let them). Good luck though and keep it up!!

Greg Adams said...

Let me know what you think of MFC. Kris and I have been contemplating buying a Wii and Wii Fit because we're too busy and our hours are a little strange to go to the gym.

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino