Day 10: 44-Day Challenge

Monday, April 27, 2009

Wow! 10 days! Only 34 more to go!!

Yesterday, we spent the day with my Dad. I managed to get all my veggies and fruit in (but probably had a little too much "other" stuff, my SuperStepMommy is an awesome cook). Dang it.

I drank all of my water and we got in a workout about 10:00 last night. (My Fitness Coach
- Maya is going to kill me . . .) I don't recommend working out this late, it makes it hard to sleep afterward.

It was a beautiful day with my family and I felt really good about the entire day.

Today, I'm just bummed that it is so beautiful and I'm stuck inside at work. At least I have a window to see outside.

How are you doing?

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino