Day 8: 44-Day Challenge

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I had a very active day yesterday. I took the day off and spent the day with my husband and youngest daughter. She only has about 5 more weeks before her alone time with Mommy and Daddy will go away, as she starts kindergarten in the fall and school for this year is almost out.

We went to the zoo and to some other places in Indianapolis and we did a lot of purposeful walking. About 2 hours worth.



We had a great time.

I had all of my fruits and veggies, more than all of my water, and the great day I had with such beautiful weather was enough to make me feel good about myself times 4!

Stay tuned later today for part 1 of the My Fitness Coach review!!

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino