Day 5: 44-Day Challenge

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Okay. I admit it. Yesterday was not a good day.

It started out really well. I had a healthy breakfast and lunch and was drinking my water and preparing for my workout in the evening.

Then I went to the dentist.

I have not had dental insurance for quite some time, so I haven't been to the dentist in a while.

And my dentist appointment was a tad, well, how do I put this nicely?

IT FRICKIN HURT!!! A LOT!!! And I don't care if I'm being a baby. I had some work done I didn't know I was going to need, and by the time I was done, I thought I was going to die.




I left the dentist office, called my husband, and bawled like a baby. I popped Ibuprofen and Tylenol for the rest of the evening and went to bed at 9.

So my checklist for Day 5?! The heck with it! It didn't happen!!!

BUT - I am back on track today and plan on working out this evening.

I hope your day was better than mine!!

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino