Day 11: 44-Day Challenge

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yesterday was an okay day.

The workout calendar on My Fitness Coach allows me to pick which days I am working out and which day(s) I get to take off. I chose Monday as my day off because it is always a crazy day.

It was a usual Monday.

BUT - my hubby and daughter came to have a picnic with me at lunch yesterday and brought our beautiful puppy, Murphy.



He and I spent some time running around at the park. He loves to run. I also purposely walked up and down the stairs several times.

I had all my fruit and all of my veggies and all of my water.

For me? I had a picnic with my family, and I watched my favorite show CHUCK last night in hopes that they pick it up next season. I also updated blogs and got a lot of work done, which makes me feel pretty good.

I'm kind of lethargic this week, so I'm going to have to work twice as hard to get motivated to exercise.

Anybody have any great motivational ideas???

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino