Day 12: 44-Day Challenge

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CONFESSION TIME!!

Yesterday was a bad day. I haven't been feeling the greatest and I haven't had a lot of motivation.

I know I didn't get all my fruits and vegetables in.
I did not do any sort of workout.
I drank all of my water!
And the biggest thing I did to try and feel good was lay down. :-(

HOWEVER, I have a plan.

I have had a very hard time getting up on time thanks to a time change that I'm still not used to. So, to help with this AND my motivation, Hunkahubby and I are going to work together.

We will get up before the kids, fix their breakfast and get them started, then go do a 30 minute workout. Then he will go finish helping the kiddos and I'll get ready for work. That way, I'll be more awake and ready for the day.

We will also attempt to get in a short workout in the evening, as it is possible.

I'm hoping this will become a habit!! And I'm telling all of you about it so that you will hold me accountable!!

As for not feeling well, I made a doctor's appointment to try and get that straightened out.

What are you doing to get motivated today?

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino