Day 4: 44-Day Challenge

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mondays are the worst.


(image from Garfield.com)

A cool feature of the My Fitness Coach Wii Game is setting up a workout calendar. Your trainer suggests a schedule for you and then you can move it around to fit your schedule. I chose Monday as my day off from working out because I knew I would never have time on Mondays. I was so right, especially yesterday!


Luckily, I saw this post yesterday about N.E.P.A. (Non-Exercise Physical Activity).


The challenge states that you must do some sort of physical activity every day - so I worked it in the best I could without a formal workout.


Parking clear out in Siberia at Walmart? Check. Caught in a torrential rainstorm on my way back to the car with groceries? Check.



(image from Garfield.com)

BUT . . . I survived another Monday and I'm thankful it's Tuesday!!

On to the checklist:

Fruit? Check.

Veggies? Check (maybe a 1/2 cup short, but close.)

Water? Check. (Most of my N.E.P.A. is coming from running to the bathroom every 10 minutes!)

Exercise? I added in as much N.E.P.A. as I could throughout the day.

Me time? I updated my blog. Check. I played Bejeweled Blitz on FaceBook (it's an addiction). Check. I finished up some things I had been procrastinating on. CHECK CHECK (that counts as two, it was a lot.)

So far, so good! I'm so glad I'm finally motivated again!

How about you?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Looks like you had a great day. I saw your question about which heart rate monitor I use. I've had a Polar F6 for about a year:

http://www.polarusa.com/us-en/products/fitness_crosstraining/F6/

My favorite feature is the calorie burn count at the end of each exercise session!

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino