Weigh-In . . . FINALLY . . .

Friday, June 20, 2008

I've been stuck at 193 for 2 weeks. Mostly due to stress and not making great eating choices several of those days.

But this week, I tried very hard to STICK TO THE PLAN. I got some walking in (not as much as I'd like) and my poor Wii Fit is lonely because my husband decided to re-do the big room upstairs that I use to exercise! But I did make pretty good eating choices all week.

Today I was down 0.4 pounds, and I'll TAKE IT!!! :-)

This isn't easy. And it can be a struggle. But I KNOW - it is so worth it.

So if you are on this journey with me . . . Don't Give Up!!!

Have a great Friday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

with you
next to you
cheering for you

Miz.

Anonymous said...

Very, very true. It is hard, but so worth it. :-)

Congratulations on the loss! And on making good choices, which is of course the really important thing. Way to go!

V.

Anonymous said...

Any progress is good.
"Every waterfall starts with a drop!"

Great job!

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for commenting on my blog!!

and egg muffins are, well, muffins made out of eggs! picture it like a mini fritatta. you just put the egg mixture and whatever veggies or fillings (whatever you'd put in an omelet or fritatta) in a muffin tin and bake them up like muffins!

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino