Day 30-32: 44-Day Challenge

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today is my doctor's appointment, so I'm hoping to get this yucky stuff behind me and move on.

I've been getting back into the healthy eating, thanks to support from Hunkahubby. We also took a walk around the neighborhood last night and even ran for part of it (our puppy LOVES to run.)

My biggest realization, thanks to Bob Harper's Book is that I need to figure out why I always get in my own way when it comes to succeeding at weight loss.

Over the next few days, I'm going to explore this and share it with you if it isn't too painful.

Tomorrow's Friday! Keep up the good work!!

1 comments:

carla said...

how was the weekend??

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino