Day 15-16: 44-Day Challenge

Monday, May 4, 2009

I forgot to post yesterday. OOPS!!

I finally completed the My Fitness CoachFitness Challenge. I'd lost 2 pounds and was able to eek out a few more pushups this time around. I also lasted a few more minutes with the jumping jacks. MAN do I HATE jumping jacks!

I've been doing well with my water and trying very hard with the veggies and fruit. My biggest problem? Night time. About an hour before bed, I get the munchies.

So, I scoured the internet in search of a way to get rid of the munchies.

Here are a few that I found (click the link to find the entire article).

I think what I need to do is start going upstairs around 8:00. I need to get ready for bed, brush my teeth and stay away from the kitchen. Then maybe I will stop the nighttime snacking AND go to bed a bit earlier.

What do you do to stop the munchies??

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino