Day 23-25: 44-Day Challenge

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I wish I had these days to do over.

I did well on Sunday, but Monday and Tuesday have been a wash.

Right now, I feel like my body is rebelling against me in my need to be healthy. Every time I get motivated and start doing well - I get sick, or some extreme stress happens in my life, or I injure myself. All of these things have happened to me over the past 2 years.

Am I whining? Yes. I am whining. I'm frustrated.

I know that many of the health problems I'm having will get better, just by losing weight. The only problem is that those health problems are making it pretty difficult to exercise.

So - are there any bloggers out there who have had to push through pain and sickness and overcome? I would love to hear your stories and your advice.

I am not giving up.

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino