Day 19: 44-Day Challenge

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Still plugging along. I could be doing a whole lot better, and I know it. The good thing is, I have a great support system in my best friend M and my Hunkahubby. M tries to get me to walk as often as possible, and Hunkahubby doesn't let me gorge myself on junk food at night, no matter how much I whine.

Yesterday I got in some fruit and veggies, but not the full amount - and all of my water. I walked for at least 30 minutes.

For me? I took a very long nap after I got home. These meds make me want to sleep a lot. I guess I need to heal.

I know that next week will be a rebirth of my motivation - so hang in there with me!!!

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino