3 days in a row!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I completed DAY THREE of working out 30 minutes. Woohoo!!

I have decided that my favorite exercise on the Wii Fit is the Rhythm Boxing.


I did 10 minutes on the expert level this morning and I was sweating by the time I was done. My new "plan" is to do cardio every other day and strength training on the off days. I try to do a little bit of yoga at the end every day.

Here's hoping my scales start being nice to me again. :-)

So what about you? Do you have a plan? Don't wait until the first of the year - start NOW! The holidays can add pounds to your body and you'll have to work that much harder to get them back off!!

Make a plan and start TODAY!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! You can do it! I am proud of you!
Hugs,
Kristen
www.shoutinfromtherooftop.com

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino