Day 41-44: 44-Day Challenge

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The challenge is over and I've learned something about myself. I need a challenge that builds up to things and doesn't last as long. :-) I have also learned that I love challenges . . . for the first 2 weeks. LOL It really motivates me in the beginning - it is the staying power that I seem to lack.

I still haven't found out any information regarding my procedure last week, but I see the doctor tomorrow. The good news is - I am FINALLY starting to feel a little better. :-)

So - I am working on a 'never-ending' challenge that will start next week. It will be a pretty personal thing for me, but I'm hoping some of you will feel led to do it with me.

Happy Wednesday!!

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino