Never-Ending Challenge - Update Week One

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This challenge has been pretty interesting so far . . .

So, I've been doing really well with drinking my water (and visiting the little girls' room.)

I have been going to bed earlier every night - but I am having a really hard time NOT turning the TV on. It is crazy, but the first night it took me a very long time to go to sleep because I didn't have that extra noise.

I think part of my problem is that when it is quiet, I think about things I don't want to deal with. Yes . . . DEEP. This experiment is causing me to think about things I've been trying to avoid.

I haven't turned the TV on in our room, though. I wanted to. But I didn't.

Is anyone out there doing this with me?

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino