Never-Ending Challenge: Week Two

Friday, June 19, 2009



If you're just joining us on this journey - read this to see how the challenge started.

Last week was difficult. I did very well with drinking my water every day, but the going to bed early WITHOUT watching TV was extremely difficult for me! I was only "bad" one evening - but I went to bed WAY early, so I think it was okay. ;-)

This week, we are going to step things up a little bit:
  • Drink SIXTY-FOUR ounces of water every day. (That would be 8 - 8 oz. glasses of water. Or 2 handy-dandy 32 oz. water bottles. Or 1 handy-dandy 64 oz. water bottle!)



YOU CAN DO IT!! I am already starting to feel better. Hydration makes a huge difference.

For a personal challenge, I am going to continue going to bed earlier and try to stay away from watching TV in bed. I am still having issues with this and I think it needs to continue for another week.

I am also going to ATTEMPT to stay away from restaurant food this week. It is a little difficult because of working lunches, but I will do my very best.

How about you? How did you do in Week One? What is your personal challenge for this week?

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino