The Never-Ending Challenge - Coming Soon

Wednesday, June 10, 2009


I am still finishing the details for the Never-Ending Challenge. I think this will be a way to continue to be challenged every week and not get in a RUT and give up.
I think I have most of my health issues figured out and I'm ready to get back on my journey to a healthier me.

I hope to post the details of the Never-Ending Challenge by Friday so that we can start on Saturday. (Makes it harder to "CHEAT" on the weekend if you START on the weekend.)

Have a great Wednesday!!

1 comments:

Jean said...

I just wanted to say "hi" and thank you for your reviews of Wii Fit and My Fitness Coach. It was great to read such in-depth reviews- definitely spurred me to buy them! After I read your reviews I started looking for more weight loss blogs and have found some marvelous ones. Thanks!

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino