Yes I am alive . . . but frustrated

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I am still doing well with my eating. However last Friday when I weighed in, the scale said I had gained 5 pounds in a week. For some reason, my body is refusing to get out of the 190s. And my body's ummm 'pipes' shall we say are NOT WORKING CORRECTLY! (my frustration should explain that clearly)

On top of that, I've felt yucky all week - tired all the time. I probably need to get to the doctor and make sure all is well - but I've been so busy with work and home stuff - I just haven't had time. I know - excuses, excuses.

So I'm here - baring my soul and asking your advice . . .

What do you do regarding eating and fitness when you are "under the weather"?

Do you have digestive issues in your weight loss journey? Any advice??

Any thoughts on how to get out of that plateau stage??

I hope all of you are doing well and I'll try to better at updating. I know it helps my mindset to have all of your thoughts and support.

Thanks.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

House of Burke said...

Aww.. Im sorry you are feeling crappy! I wish I had some fantastic tips for you, but when I am under the weather, I usually get a bit off track or don't eat at all. I am at a plateau at the moment - I keep losing, gaining, losing, gaining. Sometimes if you switch up what your eating, you can break that plateau. I hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

lottsa airpopped popcorn? that always cleans me you.

(hey, you asked :))

Miz.

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino