Yeehah!

Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm down another 1.2 pounds, even though I ate a donut yesterday and had a piece of BROASTED chicken. On top of all of that, I'm even dealing with water weight gain (dang, I hate being a woman sometimes . . .) Of course, the difference was - I didn't give into the urge to eat SIX donuts or a WHOLE chicken.

I did, however, track everything I ate, drank tons of water, and even got in some exercise this week, so it must have paid off.

I was so happy that the dreaded 200 did not come back to haunt me this week as I was sure it would!
So, it has been 2 months and I've lost almost 20 pounds (19.6 to be exact.) And it really has not been that difficult. I really am starting to believe that it has a LOT to do with your mindset -- if it is a 'diet' it isn't going to work. If you are convinced that you are making a lifestyle change, it really makes a huge difference!

I'm really close to my first WW goal of losing 10% of my body weight!


"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go."
~Dr. Seuss

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino