Still going down!

Friday, May 23, 2008


This morning I weighed in at 194.4. Total loss - 23.6 pounds.

I have had a weird thing happen to me this week, though. I'm tired of food. At first, I was excited about all the different things I could try that tasted good but were still healthy - now I'm kind of in a food 'rut'. Nothing ever looks good and a few days I haven't eaten all the Points I should, because I just didn't feel like eating anything else.

I guess I should be happy - I've never had this kind of problem. I have always loved food!

I'm sure this issue will go away - I just need a new Healthy Food Find to excite me all over again.

Have any of you ever had this issue? Where you are really just BORED with food? What did you do to get out of it? Any of you have any new Healthy Food Finds you want to share?

This weekend - I will post more Wii Fit updates! Have an awesome Memorial Day weekend!

1 comments:

carla said...

Congrats on the loss!

My new fave find is PB2.

(Google perhaps?)

Love.


MizFit

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino