I have it!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

In the interest of letting someone know how I'm doing with my new purchase, I thought I'd better post something.

Yes, I bought the Wii Fit yesterday. It was easy to set up and pretty educational. The Wii gives you information about the importance of good posture and balance. After entering my information, the Wii Balance board weighs me and figures out my weight and BMI, and then shows how your center of balance measures up. Mine is a little to the right. ;-) I then did the initial balance test and had my Wii Fit age figured at 42!!! 42!!! (I'm 32.) But after playing around with the different games and exercises, I re-took the test and got it back down to 29! Woohoo!

I like what I've seen so far as I can keep track of how much I exercise and how my body changes over time. The yoga exercises kicked me in the butt - but I'm really out of shape.

I hope to get my hubby to take some pictures of the game in action over the weekend and post an update then. I'll let you know if regular use of this new exer-game actually makes a difference!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

me said...

I can't wait to hear how you like it. I am very tempted!

Lisa
http://www.workoutmommy.com

carla said...

hubby tried on this weekend...I MIGHT HAVE HIM CONVINCED!!

:)

MizFit

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino