Memorial Day FOOD

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

For the first time since March 1st, I didn't track my food for FOUR days. I don't think I did TOO bad, but I've already prepared myself for a gain on Friday. And that's okay. I'm going to have those MOMENTS. As long as I don't let myself slip back into the land where food is #1, I will be okay.

I am back on track now and I've been exercising for 30 minutes almost every day. (I LOOOVE my Wii Fit.)

And tonight - I went to get a new pair of capris and they were NOT PLUS SIZE!!! Woohoo!!! Yay me.

I hope all of you are back on track after the holiday ritual of stuffing our faces with grilled food. Have a wonderful evening!!

1 comments:

carla said...

those capri pants as a tremendous victory!


go you.

to celebrate you should buy me a wii fit!
:)

MizFit

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino