Wii Fit is kicking my butt

Sunday, May 25, 2008

And I had the pictures to prove it - until I accidentally hit the wrong button and deleted them! I HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

I have used the Wii Fit every day since I bought it - and I have been feeling the results. Honestly.

The coolest part, in my opinion, is that it helps you to focus on your center of balance and your core while doing each exercise - which I feel makes a huge difference in the workout you get. The other cool part is how it keeps track of how many minutes you've exercised and the more you work out, the more things you can unlock - so you are naturally working up to longer workouts as you go along. Pretty cool!!

I will try my best to get my hubby to take some more pictures - and I'll get some fun ones of the kids playing. I will try not to delete them this time.

Have a happy Memorial Day weekend, and don't eat too much!

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino