Frustration

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Well - I'm still stuck within those same 15 pounds I've been lingering at for weeks.  And I have no one to blame but myself.  I am learning so many things about how to be successful with health and weight management . . . but knowledge doesn't do anyone any good unless they are willing to USE IT.
I was so upset with myself yesterday - I just wanted to eat everything in sight.  Luckily - I didn't feel too well - so that was a good thing for once, and I didn't!

On the bright side of things - I started two new activities.

1.  I am attempting to train for a 5K.  I'm using the Couch to 5K program.





This program is cool because you learn to jog gradually.  You start out with a warmup of walking and then you alternate between walking 90 seconds and jogging 60 seconds.  My best friend and I did Day 1 and I thought I was going to die - but we did it. 

2.  I started using the Wii program - The Biggest Loser.  So far, I like it.  Some of the things are annoying - but not enough to keep me from using it.  The first day was yoga.  Between that and the run . . . my body HURTS!!



So those are my activity plans for now!  What are your plans to bump up your activity?

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino