Another pound gone!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Yes, they say slow and steady wins the race - so let's hope that really is the case!  (Ha!  I rhymed!)

I've now lost a total of 17 pounds and I made a few major breakthroughs.

I've finally gotten to the point where I don't feel like I HAVE to have the foods I used to crave.  I'm starting to feel like I can "take them or leave them" which is a HUGE step for me.

I also got in a lot of activity this week.

I love my weekly "support group" and learning about food meetings.  They really help us all keep things in perspective and be supportive of one another.  Plus - the four of us that are left in our class get along really well.

I really want to keep working on my Couch 2 5K program - but it has been raining a LOT - and I'm not one to love running indoors or on a treadmill - I guess I need to get over that.  Just another excuse . . .

For any others out there that are struggling to change your lives and get healthier - don't give up - WE ARE WORTH IT AND WE CAN DO IT!!!

2 comments:

AstroNutrition said...

Congratulations on your achievements! Every day, 1 pound gone, then in no time you are on your way to a healthier body! Check out this book which is called the Essential Weight Loss Handbook that I am reading on how to maintain a healthier life and body. Good day!

Weight Loss Book said...

I love the book Essential Weight Loss Handbook, Astronutrition recommended. It helped me a lot in losing weight. I purchased it at a very low price yet very effective.

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino