Changes

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So, I started yesterday ..well, eating the way that I am suppose to, don't get me wrong I did eat good last week, but the scale told me otherwise! No, I didn't gain. Which is great!!!! But I didn't lose!


It's not like I don't have anything to lose, its just...I didn't do anything to wear stuff off...stuff. LOL


So, I was sitting here thinking about things. On my Facebook status I put....'I deserve good health, I deserve to be able to play with the kids -- not watch the kids. I am to honor my Lord by taking care of my body, he gave it to me and he can take it away. (time to show him I really do want it.)'. So what does this mean? It means I am kicking it into high gear and losing this 'bad armor'. Its an armor that is hurting my life. So, technically it isn't armor is it? Its like having bad breath I suppose.


I would rather be hiding my house than doing anything -- I am THAT embarrassed of myself. Yes, I said it out loud...sad thing is..my friends know this or knew of it. I am a social person, I love people. I am outgoing -- I am not right now, because....people pick on fat people....they do, ADMIT IT..when you were younger you said something about someone being fat.....I don't believe I said a lot because I was on the bigger side..not like now, but still.

So, here it goes, I am shooting for 7 lbs gone this week...its going to take a lot of work -- but, I do have 4 kids, why am I FAT!? ...or shall I ask..why did I get fat and take so long to lose it?

That is for another day....and honestly, I don't feel like getting into it. I am just saying
.

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino