Stress strikes again - and I'm STRIKING BACK

Monday, March 22, 2010

So - I started a new weight loss plan in January and promptly had to put it off - because I was unable to make it to meetings or afford the meal replacements.

I begin again tomorrow night.  I'm setting myself up for success.  I've had my blood drawn so the doctor in the program can tell me how sick I really am (just like on Biggest Loser).  I've set the Wii Fit up downstairs so that I work out before AND after work and not bother those that might be sleeping.

And today and tomorrow I am eating some of my favorite things and telling them goodbye - because my health is more important than food.

I'll try and update this more often - because it helps me stay on track.

Wanna know more about the program I'll be doing?  Check it out here: http://www.myhealthone.com/index.php.

Here we go!!!!

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino