I HATE STRESS

Thursday, May 13, 2010

And car problems . . .

And excuses . . .

And emotional eating . . .


But all of these are reasons for not posting last week.  I will definitely update with my weigh-in next Tuesday.  I didn't get to weigh in this week.

I'm trying to come up with some great exercise PLANS. 

The one thing I'm learning about is "negative self-talk" - i.e.  THE VOICES IN MY HEAD!

You know, the ones that say "It's okay, you can just have one.  Oh, one more won't hurt.  Oh, go ahead and eat the whole bag - you deserve it."  Dumb voices.

Or that evil voice that says "you'll never be skinny.  You don't deserve to be healthy.  Just keep eating.  Food is the only thing that makes you feel better anyway."

Yikes.

I am learning to turn those things around.

I DESERVE TO BE HEALTHY, DANG IT!!!

Stay tuned . . .

1 comments:

queen.meb said...

I love it, that's great that you realize there are bad people in your head! I had them too, sometimes they come to visit, but I try to keep them out! It helps immensely! Keep up the good work!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino