Weekly Weigh-In and STEPPING IT UP!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Well - I weighed in and was frustrated.  I had a pretty low calorie week - but still only lost .4 pounds.

I had to be honest with myself - I HAVE NOT BEEN DOING ALL I CAN TO BE SUCCESSFUL!!!

So my mantra this week is STEPPING IT UP!

Stay tuned later today - as I have a guest post from my dear friend and inspiration Mary.  Every Tuesday - I meet with Mary for an hour or so before my weight loss meetings.  I call it TUESDAYS WITH MARY.  And I'm considering having her post on here so that all of you can also have a TUESDAY WITH MARY to inspire you!

I hope all of you are doing all you can to be successful!  If not - STEP IT UP!!!

1 comments:

queen.meb said...

YAY!! I'm Stepping it up too!! I've been trying to keep exercising every day, the flavor of the week is bicycling! Which, according to my Lose It app, burns 107 calories for 30 mins! But I'm not counting burned calories, just regular calories! Exercise is just a bonus!

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino