Still hanging in there . . .

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The first few days were pretty easy - but for some reason, now I'm getting hungrier each day.  It's probably stress. 

I really like the meal replacement powder that this program uses (HealthOne) - because it tastes good and it is very versatile.  You can use it in cold drinks, hot drinks, or bake it!!  You just have to keep track of any extra calories that you add in!  When you use all 5 meal replacements, you're getting all of the nutrition you need for the day and it should fill you up!

I've made my own version of an iced mocha (YUMMY), a brownie in the microwave (YUMMY), cinnamon and sugar "toast" (YUMMY) and pizza.  Well, the pizza needs tweaking. 

Now I need to get all of my water in and start exercising.  But I'm getting there!!!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

All I can say it wow! Keep up the good work. A filling meal replacement/healty snack I use is Shakeology Get a free sample here
http://itshrunk.com/421de5

Make your weight loss and healthy lifestyle pay you http://itshrunk.com/0090ed

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino