The newest plan

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yep - I've tried just about every diet, food, and exercise plan available.  Now I've gone to the experts.

On Sunday, I started a new plan through HNT.  This is a medically supervised plan.  For 20 weeks, I will use meal replacements as my main source of food, along with weekly meetings and accountability.

I'm making a CHANGE.

So far - it is going well.  This the first meal replacement I've ever used that can be used as a shake, or baked for many other things - AND IT TASTES GOOD!!!

I'm excited!  I'll keep you updated!

1 comments:

Chris and Sarah said...

I started WW online again yesterday. So frustrating to have to deal with it.

Good luck, can't wait to hear how it works.

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino