Getting back to the way I'm supposed to be

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's been a stressful few months for me - but I am finally starting to get my head above water again. I did a pretty good job of maintaining during all of this - which is huge fore me, I would usually eat myself into oblivion.

Last week was my worst eating week since March 1st when I started this journey. And as an exercise in WAKING MYSELF UP I figured up how many calories I had eaten - it was NOT GOOD. So, I'm back to tracking everything I eat and trying to get at least 30 minutes of exercise into my day.

I appreciate those of you who have checked on me or given me encouragement during this time. I could do not do this without all the support.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome home, errr, back!

Kristen2309 said...

You can do this! I am here for you!

www.shoutinfromtherooftop.com

Anonymous said...

Keep it going! I look forward to your journey updates! :)

Anonymous said...

Keep focused, and when you lose focus, refocus. You can do it. I know... I have had to...

Robert

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino