A huge step forward

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Last night, my hubby and my oldest daughter got to have a "date-night" and go out to dinner and then to an activity at the school (reward for her latest report card). So I decided to take the youngest two children to the park.

Well, they had not eaten of course - and I knew they would want either Taco Bell or McDonald's.

SO . . . I actually made myself a turkey sandwich, grabbed 15 Light Pringles, and a cup of fat-free, sugar-free Jell-O Pudding, a bottle of Crystal Light Lemonade flavored water, and took them through the McDonald's drive-thru. I got them their Chicken McNugget Happy Meals and I ordered a side salad.

I was pretty proud of myself for not succumbing to the smell of a Big Mac. :-) It was quite simple and only took a few extra minutes of time.


(Image from http://lisiepeasie.blogspot.com/)




I CAN DO THIS. I CAN!!!

I've also ridden my bike around the neighborhood 2 days in a row (and that is making me realize how OUT OF SHAPE I AM!)

How are you all doing?

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino