Hangin' in . . .

Monday, April 21, 2008

I've had a frustrating week. I was up at my weigh-in on Friday and then I was trying very hard to watch what I ate, to get my water in, etc. I weighed myself on Sunday to see if I was going the right direction - and I WAS NOT!!! I was soooo frustrated.

I wanted to go to KFC or Taco Bell and eat everything in sight . . . but I didn't. And that, in itself, is huge progress for me! I refused to give up the fact that I have stuck to this plan for a lot longer than I usually last. I want to be healthy - so I'm sticking to this, even if the scale doesn't always go the way I want it to.

I need some motivation for myself - so I thought I'd start looking for old pictures of myself that might motivate me . . .

I think I went back a little too far . . .

But look at those dancer's legs! I want them back. :-) I haven't grown much in height since then, so it's possible!! HAHAHAHA.


But I also know it's going to take a long time to be able to do . . . this:

(picture from mygirlyspace.com)

The good news is - I weighed myself this morning just to check on my progress and the numbers are going in the right direction again. Yay!!!

I'll keep plugging away!!

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino