Healthy Food and Fiber Fit

Friday, January 23, 2009



I've been meaning to review these for a while now.
A few weeks ago, I picked up a new South Beach Living item - Fiber Fit Granola Bars.
They have two flavors at present - S'mores and Mocha. And I have to tell you - they are REALLY yummy.


(Picture from http://www.southbeachdiet.com/sbd/publicsite/how-it-works/convenience-foods2.aspx)
The S'mores bars are my favorite - the marshmallow-y top . . . mmmmmmmm.
The Mocha bars are great for those who love that coffee flavor (it was almost too strong for me.)
Nutritional Information:
120 Calories
4g Fat
0mg Cholesterol
125mg Sodium
80mg Potassium
25g Carbohydrate (9g Dietary Fiber)
2g Protein
These are not something I would eat every day - but on those days where I'm REALLY craving something sweet - these do the trick!!




0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino