Back to losing . . .

Monday, January 12, 2009

I lost 3.8 pounds this past week. I've tracked every single thing that I've eaten and I'm slowly getting back into the habit of exercising, thanks to the help of Hunkahubby.

I'm frustrated because I look back to June of last year and how well I was doing, and I'm trying to decide what it was that frustrated me so much that I gave up and gave in. I know I had a plateau for a long time where I didn't lose but I didn't gain either - and I need to find a better way to get through those without giving up. I still have a ways to go before I get back to where I was in June. :-(

Stay tuned this week for some Healthy Food Finds, Wii game reviews, and other exercise information.

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino