Still on the way down . . .

Monday, February 2, 2009

I lost another 1.4 pounds this week. I'm a little frustrated, because it seems to be coming off a lot slower this time around. (Punishment for my 6 month stress fest.)

I need to start scheduling my day better - as I work at a desk job all day and then I have to come home and grade papers for my online classes that I teach. My life is sitting in a chair!

I'm considering buying one of these.

Do you sit a lot for your job? What kind of things do YOU do to keep active in these situations?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss! I work from home and have to remind myself to breathe and get up every once in a while, especially on deadline days. Wait...that's every day!

Love the idea of that chair...let me know if you get it. I might join you if you tell me that your kids didn't turn it into a toy ;-)

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino