Calories?

Friday, January 30, 2009

One thing I'm always trying to figure out is how many calories I really need each day, and how much I burn. Obviously, if you burn more calories than you take in, you'll lose weight.


I found an awesome website (which I've probably mentioned before - but it's just THAT awesome) that calculates your BMR and RMR (Basal Metabolic Rate and Resting Metabolic Rate). These are basically the number of calories you burn if you do absolutely nothing for 24 hours.

But this website also has a really cool activity calculator where you put in your weight and the amount of minutes you do something. If you keep track of all of your activities in a twenty-four hour period, you could see how many calories you've burned.

Got a minute? Check out Calories Per Hour and their informative calculators!

0 comments:

Time for a Change in Me Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino